Allow/forbid requests on localhost only

@sscarduzio is there any change log available that lists the changes for each version? On the main site, we can see the changes for the latest version. But lets say I am on 1.16.15 and now upgrading to 1.16.19, how do I find out what all changes have happened in each of those versions (.16, .17 and .18)?

Unfortunately not. I have the website versioned in GIT though, could dig and create a GH page in the docs project.

I think that will be better. Lets create a separate page on docs site for changelog and have the changes listed by individual version number. Also, in some cases, if you are providing a fix for issues coming from a specific ROR version, we should also add that information as well so that it acts a simple pointer to ROR users to upgrade to newer version.

Also, on this changelog page, you might also want to indicate if that’s an actively supported version or not. So in cases where users are on older version of the product and if it’s no longer an actively maintained version and known vulnerabilities, then it will be very clear that they have to upgrade :slight_smile:

For paid users, what’s the support path? Does ROR continue to provide release specific fixes or do you expect them to simply upgrade to the latest version?