‏how to grant access to discover menu?

Our system doesn’t have internet access because of IS restrictions.

That’s all right, but unfortunately we need higher level of collaboration in order to help you outside of a formal support request.

Is there anyone within your organisation that can help you with this task? Mateusz has been using a lot of his time already, which in itself is already against our policy.

If you require enterprise support level, I suggest you invite your employer to purchase our Enterprise license. You will have extensive private support via email as a subscriber.

We have several ElasticSearch installations but the problem exists on all of them.
It is very possible that my employer will seriously consider the purchase of the Enterprise license, after he sees that everything is working fine without errors. But now this is not the case.

@mpniel I respectfully disagree: I think that your company several Elasticsearch installations urgently need expert work for basic operations. If you come to us asking questions like how to find Elasticsearch logs in your system, we cannot help you. And more importantly, this has nothing to do with our product.

Back to your company: if you can’t find Elastic stack competences in house, nothing wrong with that, but maybe you should think about hiring some consultants to operate your deployments. But this we cannot offer, unfortunately. We have no resources for that.

What we can offer is support to mid-senior Elasticsearch integrators/operators on installing and configuring our product. And our product is not Elasticsearch or Kibana.

‏Could anyone advice in this simple case of kibana’s discover not working because an access right problem?

Kibana Discover should work with no issues with the standard configuration.

Ok, what do you mean with standard configuration? Do you mean configuration files? If correct then could you show me the standard files?

Could youl please show which section in readonlyrest.yml should allow the Discover menu for the user who is trying to open it?

Sure. You can check the configuration of our ROR sandbox: