Unable to use Kibana Dev tools

Hi,
I have following readonlyrest configuration.
readonlyrest:

access_control_rules:

- name: "::KIBANA-SRV::"
  auth_key: kibanaserver:******

- name: "::RO::"
  auth_key: mfreaduser:*******
  kibana_access: ro
  indices: [ ".kibana", ".kibana-devnull", "logstash-*"]
  kibana_hide_apps: ["readonlyrest_kbn", "timelion", "kibana:dev_tools", "kibana:management"]

- name: "::RW::"
  auth_key: mfappuser:********
  kibana_access: rw
  indices: [".kibana", ".kibana-devnull", "logstash-*", "tm-mf-*"]
  kibana_hide_apps: ["readonlyrest_kbn", "timelion",  "kibana:management"]

- name: "::ADMIN::"
  auth_key: mfsuperuser:**********
  kibana_access: admin

When I try use DevTools on Kibana with mfsuperuser user, it showing username and password popup. On populating username and password it is showing following error in Kibana logs.

{“type”:“response”,"@timestamp":“2018-12-19T15:07:01Z”,“tags”:[],“pid”:98386,“method”:“post”,“statusCode”:401,“req”:{“url”:"/api/console/proxy?path=_template&method=GET",“method”:“post”,“headers”:{“host”:"**********",“connection”:“keep-alive”,“content-length”:“0”,“accept”:“text/plain, /; q=0.01”,“origin”:“",“kbn-version”:“6.5.2”,“user-agent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36”,“referer”:"”,“accept-encoding”:“gzip, deflate”,“accept-language”:“en-US,en;q=0.9”},“remoteAddress”:“192.168.0.135”,“userAgent”:“192.168.0.135”,“referer”:"********************"},“res”:{“statusCode”:401,“responseTime”:6,“contentLength”:9},“message”:“POST /api/console/proxy?path=_template&method=GET 401 6ms - 9.0B”}

I do not want user to enter username and password again to use DevTools. Can you please help me to fix this?

Thanks,
Babu

You could just remove the

kibana_access: admin

From the ::ADMIN:: block. This will remove all the checks, and the mfsuperuser will be able to send any type of request.