Cannot download enterprise kibana plugin after signing up for trial

I signed up for an enterprise trial of ROR, I cannot download the enterprise plugins from the download page. Am I missing something?

This is the screenshot of the error I’m getting.

Hi @frederickfrnnd,

I understand you have been approached by our support, have you already resolved this?

The support team mailed me the zip file for the specific version. But the download link which was sent to me previously is broken. I’ve got another mail regarding accepting UELA licence, but I’m afraid that one too is broken. I wouldn’t be able to test the plugin for other versions so.

Hi @frederickfrnnd, what version do you need right now? I just found there were some missing trial builds today which are being built as we speak.

Hi @frederickfrnnd, I just tested the download service for you. It’s now working correctly!

Yes it has! Thank you.

1 Like

Awesome! Is everything else proceeding well with the trial?

So I had a problem, I have one day left with the trial, and I am getting this error whene I started kibana.

FATAL Error: ReadonlyREST for Kibana halted because your trial has expired, or this build is way too old. Get the latest build, or get assistance at at https://readonlyrest.com

I updated the plugin and kibana works fine, its only the old build which doesnt work.

Now I am thinking this is because of the new build which came out.
Even so, why would kibana stop working if there is a new build out?

I have the same issue.

@vveres @frederickfrnnd You can download a fresh trial from the website if you need more days (provided you have inserted the cc details in our form, or you have requested a quote from us).

When a new version comes out, the trial don’t magically expire. They are made to last 15 days, that’s it.