ROR Kibana Enterprise Plugin 6.4.3 failing to install

Retrieving metadata from plugin archive
Extracting plugin archive
Extraction complete
Optimizing and caching browser bundles…
Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "Command failed: /usr/share/kibana/node/bin/node /usr/share/kibana/src/cli --env.name=production --optimize.useBundleCache=false --server.autoListen=false --plugins.initialize=false --uiSettings.enabled=false

FATAL CLI ERROR YAMLException: can not read a block mapping entry; a multiline key may not be an implicit key at line 56, column 1:
# To disregard the validity of S …
^
at generateError (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:160:10)
at throwError (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:166:9)
at readBlockMapping (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:1027:9)
at composeNode (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:1315:12)
at readDocument (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:1478:3)
at loadDocuments (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:1538:5)
at load (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:1555:19)
at safeLoad (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/js-yaml/lib/js-yaml/loader.js:1573:10)
at files.map.path (/usr/share/kibana/src/cli/serve/read_yaml_config.js:69:56)
at Array.map ()
"

I’m getting this error everytime I try to install the ROR_kbn plugin for Kibana 6.4.3. What can be done to fix it?

Hi @mmorrison,
What is the name of the file and the exact command you are launching?

Hey @sscarduzio, sorry for the slow response.

I resolved the issue on my own. Apparently I had an unclosed " in my kibana.yml file somewhere that was causing things to go haywire. Everything started working once I fixed my kibana.yml file