Support for v6.5

Hi

Di you have an ETA for supporting Elastic Stack 6.5?

Thanks

Hi Paul, we’re working on this. ETA is early next week!

1 Like

news: Ported the ES plugin (can download now), now working on the Kibana one. Will take a couple of days, as some stuff changed.

1 Like

Nice work, had come here to ask the same question as saw over the weekend it had been released and there’s some useful features in it.

If we’re a paid up customer then do we normally get an email when a new release it out?

awesome, thanks! looking forward to the KI plugin being ready too.

1 Like

Yes this time we need to send an email to all because there normally is not almost any waiting.

Simon,
Any update on the Kibana 6.5.1 version of the plugin?

I am waiting to upgrade.
Thanks,
Greg

Still working on this, the login+cookie middleware needs to be rewritten unfortunately just to be compatible with the new Kibana.

Kibana PRO/Enterprise plugins for v6.5.0 and v6.5.1 are now available in our download page.

Thanks everyone for bearing with us :pray:

Hi
Trying to download 6.5.1, but its not working.

Hi @trouble, we are working on resolving the issue with the self service download!

Should work again now.

Hi, any chances of 6.5.2 versions? there seems that many people are having issues with Kibana 6.5.0/6.5.1 not starting (me included) up with optimization errors, which is fixed in 6.5.2.

Thanks

Not for me

@memelet that’s because I haven’t added you to the trial program yet. Can you please compile this form, so I can add you.